Click thumbnails for larger view
The TrenchIt TCT Fairway trencher has been designed specifically for sports field drainage applications; however it can be equally as effective in irrigation and services installation.
This is a PTO driven chain trencher that provides a complete soil clear up system and clean tidy trench.
The soil is elevated up using a conveyor system and then deposited onto a running trailer or small truck alongside trencher, thus ensuring clean up time minimal.
This model can also be easily converted into a conventional trencher, with elevating conveyor system being easily removed. Also being a 3-point linkage the trencher can be easily taken off to fit other implements.
• This is PTO driven trencher
• Driven via a reduction gearbox this allows optimum digging speed
• It is a versatile and powerful trencher, it can be used with elevating conveyor system or it can be used as a conventional trencher by removing elevating conveyor and placing soil neatly to one side of machine
• It is designed for tractors with horse power from 35-60 HP with hydrostatic transmission or creep gears.
• Low maintenance machine, built to last and made in New Zealand.
• DIGGING DEPTH up to 1200mm
• DIGGING WIDTHS 75 ,100,150,200mm
• WEAR PARTS quality USA trenching parts, with tungsten carbide cutting teeth
• CRUMBER BAR grades trench as you go
• CONVEYOR SYSTEM double conveyor system elevates material onto trail or truck running along side machine
• PTO DRIVE SHAFT fitted with slipclutch to protect tractor and trencher from undue shock loading